The National Police of Ukraine buys 100 Renault Duster cars worth UAH 56.5 million. At the same time, there are plans to spend another 333 million hryvnia on the purchase of cars.
APnews writes about this with a link to the tender data on the ProZorro website.
The Department of Property Management has ordered 100 white passenger cars of a special purpose type station wagon based on Renault Duster for 565,000 hryvnia each. According to the tender data dated April 5, 2021, the tender was won by OOO “Spets-Kom-Service”.
In addition, according to the data on the ProZorro portal, the National Police plans to buy 450 more vehicles for various purposes, in particular:
- 70 special purpose sedan cars with an estimated value of UAH 38.20 million,
- 300 special purpose cars of the station wagon type (crossover) with an estimated value of UAH 168.5 million,
- 50 special purpose vehicles for the transportation of nine persons taken into custody with an estimated value of UAH 92.5 million,
- 10 special purpose vehicles for the transportation of three persons taken into custody with an estimated value of UAH 10.4 million,
- 5 off-road special purpose vehicles of pickup type with an estimated value of UAH 4.4 million
- 7 special purpose wagon-type cars with an estimated value of UAH 3.8 million
- 8 special purpose vehicles based on cargo-passenger minivans with an estimated value of UAH 15.6 million.