The crossover in the compact class X40 FAW has received 5 stars security on the results of the crash test C-NCAP. C-NCAP is the Chinese program to evaluate the safety of cars. System crash tests C-NCAP as a whole follows the safety standards set by Euro NCAP. Testing conducted by the Chinese centre of automobile technologies and researches.
Also, recall that FAW X40 was a unique crash test for dropping from the helicopter and got great results on all items on the test, and proved the title of “safest Car”. The crossover has become the first automotive brand in China, which set a record for this indicator of security.
When designing of the car engineers used the advanced experience of leaders of world automobile industry. The car has a number of systems active and passive safety the reinforced bodyshell.
High security vehicles FAW is achieved by body type “3H”, which is used ultra-high-strength steel. Design of multi-channel transmission of energy instantly distributes tremendous kinetic energy from the impact around the body which allows to avoid local deformation, and thereby to ensure the safety of passengers.
Body design aimed at minimizing the impact of front, rear, side collision or rollover. To achieve this result, applied a range of engineering solutions:
- increased utilization of high-strength steel;
- reinforced front part, the roof, pillars and floor with additional high-strength parts;
- in all parts of the body are crumple zones that absorb the energy of impact (reinforced I-beam front and rear bumpers, as well as all passenger doors; reinforced plate thresholds, etc.);
- applied design of the engine hood, which is bent and prevents the penetration of the hood into the passenger compartment during a frontal collision;
- use laser-welding technology.
FAW X40 has an independent suspension with McPherson struts in front and torsion beam semi-independent rear suspension at the rear. This increases vehicle stability and allows to obtain a smooth ride and stable handling. Also, the car has disc brakes on all four wheels and power steering.
Additionally, the crossover is equipped with a range of options and security systems: ABS (antilock braking system), EBD (electronic brake force distribution) and TPMS (direct monitoring tire pressure), electronic power steering, two front airbags, three-point seatbelts with pre-tensioners and height Adjusters. There is a function warning seat belt driver and passenger. Parking assist reversing sensors includes 4 sensors.
The car is equipped with economical and reliable 1.6-liter atmospheric petrol engine with a manual transmission and starting system and stops the engine at idle. Engine power 109 HP at 5500 rpm. / min, maximum torque 155 Nm at 3600 rpm.
The reliability of the vehicle is confirmed by the factory warranty 3 years or 100,000 km (whichever comes first). Further confirmation of the high quality level of this model is the fact that the car is designed based on the platform Volkswagen Group, which FAW Corporation is actively cooperating for several decades.
Sales of FAW X40 in Ukraine started in January of this year in the sales and service network AIS. The car is available in credit, leasing and trade-In.* The owners of the new FAW X40 available free assistance services.
Recall that in the sales and service network AIS is also available to buying a family sedan in the compact class – FAW B30, which also received a 5 star safety according to the results of the crash test C-NCAP.
More information about the FAW and services on the website or by phone 0800-500-205 (free with phones of Ukrainian operators of mobile and fixed communication). AIS on social networks – YouTube, Facebook, Instagram
* Services lending and leasing companies are carried out by partners (banks and leasing companies) which have the corresponding licenses of the NBU and the financial services Commission. More information about the partners and the conditions of programs of crediting and leasing, check with the seller.