Finally, after a year and a half since the official premiere in Ukraine made it the flagship of the brand – SEAT seven-seat crossover Tarraco.
We, in turn, recall that the SEAT Tarraco is a family – run crossover (can be both five and seven-seat), built on a modular platform MQB and technically highly standardized models Kodiaq Skoda and VW Tiguan Allspace.
Therefore, in today’s “Chepachet” we decided to find out:
- What is it better or worse than their close relatives?
- What above Tarraco will be to divert customers from Skoda?
- What makes it so special?
- What version are also available at the moment and can we expect more?
- Find out the cost: find out what is included in the database and does it make sense to pay extra for speed?
- Let’s deal with the motor and DSG.
- Driving the car on a lift.
- And, of course, compare it with competitors.
Details in our review. Pleasant viewing!
By the way, the name of this crossover was chosen by popular vote which was won Taracco name – the Latin name of the city of Tarragona is located in Catalonia in North East Spain. It was there and was the local premiere of the model.