Niche plug-in hybrid crossover was added to the new model. This time tried the BMW company, which electrified crossover X2.
New rechargeable hybrid, BMW has given the name X2 xDrive25e, while technically it is similar to a cross xDrive25e X1, which debuted last fall.
Thus, the novelty is equipped with a 1.5-liter gasoline turbomotoren 125 HP (220 Nm), 95-horsepower electric motor (165 Nm) and lithium-ion battery with a capacity of 10 kWh. The cumulative effect of such installation – 220 HP of power and 385 Nm of torque. Naturally, this BMW can travel on one electric.
Operational characteristics of the BMW X2 xDrive25e the following:
- acceleration to 100 km/h: 6,8 sec;
- top speed in hybrid mode: 195 km/h;
- maximum speed in electric mode: 135 km/h;
- all-electric range: 57 km;
- while charging the battery from a household network: 5 h;
- charging time of the signature station Wallbox: 3.2 hours;
- average fuel consumption: 1.9 l/100 km on the WLTP cycle.
- BMW X2 xDrive25e
In the basic equipment of the BMW X2 xDrive25e included dual-zone climate control and BMW ConnectedDrive with Concierge services.
In sale the novelty will appear in the coming months.