Damon Motors has announced the new Damon HyperFighter Colossus electric streetfighter, which will appear in the company’s dealerships in 2022. They plan to make 100 units in total.
The new electric bike was developed based on Damon HyperSport and the innovative HyperDrive ™ technology.
Damon HyperFighter Colossus Spec:
- wheelbase: 1448 mm
- rear tire: 200/55/17
- front tire: 120/70/17
- wheels: 17-inch
- seat height: 812 mm
- pendulum: console
- frame: mono frame
- power: 200 hp
- top speed: 275 km / h
- acceleration to 100 km / h: less than 3 seconds
- range: 235 km combined
- torque: more than 200 Nm
- Hyperdrive system: 20 kWh batteries + PMAC electric motor
- Charging: 45 minutes to 80 percent using a charger, 2.5 hours to 90 percent from a 240V outlet, 15 hours to 90 percent from a 110V outlet.
- Technologies: CoPilot, Shift, Vehicle-to-Home (V2H) Connectivity, ABS, Traction, Modes, Parking Brake, Reverse, Mobile App, Wireless, 1080p Cameras
- price from 35,000 dollars
Unfortunately, there are no normal photos yet.