Take a flat-tracker, put it on road rubber and optics – get a street-tracker. Such functional custom bikes very popular in the US but also in demand on the Old Continent. Italian manufacturer introduced a Flat Track 125 as a renewed model for 2020, which will be available in autumn.
FB Mondial 125 Flat Track – light plant street-tracker. It is equipped with a 124 CC 4-valve engine with two overhead camshafts and liquid cooling. Transmission: six-speed. The engine produces 15 HP at the shaft – not bad for 124 blocks, but not enough for those who really appreciates the speed.
Other items of equipment:
- minimal electronics, including ABS
- 280-mm front brake disc with 4-piston caliper
- 240-mm disc with 1-piston caliper
- 40 mm upside-down fork with 90 mm stroke
- mono shock absorber with a piston stroke of 120 mm
- front plate optics, with a number plate on the sides
- 19-inch spoke wheels
- high exhaust (new in the model 2020)
What’s new on the model 2020:
- the engine is Euro5
- LCD tidy
- mount rooms
In Europe, the new motorcycle will cost 4 EUR 290.