Tomorrow, March 17, KCSA has decided to limit entry and exit from Kiev in connection with the quarantine because of the coronavirus, which in Ukraine is contracted for 5 people. This is stated in the message of the mayor of Kiev Vitali Klitschko, Ukrainian news.
It is reported that the decision was taken on 16 March at the meeting of the constant Commission on questions tekhnogenno-ecological safety and emergency situations of the Kyiv city state administration.
In addition, in Kiev will not work:
- fast food, restaurants, cafes and bars. They will be able to make online order for food delivery;
- shopping malls. With the exception of grocery and hardware stores and drugstores;
- sports complexes and facilities;
- institutions consumer services: spas, beauty salons, saunas, beauty rooms, massage rooms, barbershops, tattoo parlors, and others;
- entertainment — discos, night clubs, computer clubs.
As reported by Ukrainian news, the mayor of Kiev closes shopping malls, clubs and restaurants – will work only pharmacies and grocery.