Mercedes-Benz presented the new E-Class for lovers of cars with a star in digital format, despite the abolition of the Geneva motor show 2020. Official representative of Mercedes-Benz in Ukraine, the company “Avtokapital” (structural subdivision of UkrAVTO Corporation) introduces an updated business sedan.
More than 14 million family vehicles E-Class was implemented in 1946 that made this model of Mercedes-Benz most successful in terms of sales in the world. At the same time, the E-Class is perceived as the embodiment of the key characteristics of the brand – quality, reliability and confidence. The history of the model consists of 10 generations, which can be traced the development of the car. Customers who choose the E-Class one of the most loyal fans of Mercedes-Benz: eight out of ten buyers of the sedan remains true to Mercedes-Benz when buying your next car. New, tenth-generation E-Class (W213) has started to set the trends in 2016 with its clean design, quality interiors and modern technologies. It is attractive and intelligent combination of extremely successful: today, more than 1.2 million customers worldwide have purchased E-Class current generation.
Basic facts about the update:
- More dynamic design
- Avantgarde Exterior like new baseline exterior.
- Full led headlights in the database, or optionally available MULTIBEAM led light system LED
- Updated rear lights
- Updated grille and front bumper
Assistance systems driving in the new generation include:
- The new generation steering wheel system of recognition of driver’s hands and a new design
- Active DISTRONIC Assist, adjustable speed
- Active Parking assist with stop motion
- Active assistant
- Active brake assist, the package of driver assistance systems is now also a function of maneuvering in turning
- Active Blind Spot Assist is now a warning when you exit the car.
- Package systems Parking assistance, along with a 360 ° camera recently extended view of the side cameras and, for the first time, auto Parking on marked Parking spaces.
Even more comfort in the interior
- Two digital screen of 10.25-inch as basic configuration, are optionally available wide angle variant with two 12.3-inch displays.
- MBUX with voice control LINGUATRONIC (in basic configuration)
- Interior Assistant
- Control system ENERGIZING comfort with ENERGIZING COACH and PowerNap (in models plug-in hybrids)
- The kinetic of the seat ENERGIZING
Elektrifikatsiya power unit:
- Seven ways plug-in hybrids: sedans station wagons petrol and diesel, with rear or all-wheel drive.
- New M 254 engine: two-liter, four-cylinder petrol engine with ISG (integrated starter generator) and 48-volt on-Board electrical network with a nominal capacity 200 + 15 kW.
More dynamic design
Improved dynamics and updates the E-Class is reflected in the model range: the model is now already in the basic version has a sporty appearance Avantgarde Exterior. As a result, for the first time in the base model E-Class the front has a large Central star. New front design with an increased number of chrome elements plays an important role in a new appearance: the grille of the Avantgarde line has been redesigned with two chrome-plated horizontal and vertical high black slats. Chrome elements and shiny black coating on the front bumper emphasize the sporty and elegant appearance. Optionally available Exclusive Line that lives up to its name: special grille, upright star on the hood and prominent chrome elements on the front bumper emphasise this positioning.
AMG line with a new bumper in the style of models from the AMG Performance looks even more athletic. In addition, Avantgarde, AMG Line and All-Terrain features a distinctive “ribs” of the power on the hood. The base E-Class comes with led headlights. The optional MULTIBEAM led system LED system, including beam ULTRA RANGE.
Designers also updated the rear part of the sedan a new bumper, split tail lights and new trunk lid. The internal design of the rear lights have been revised for all variants. Also now available in three new color variations of the E-Class, and in the cabin there is also a new versions.
Assistance systems driving the new generation: the best aid while reversing and when Parking
The new E-Class is equipped with the latest generation assistance systems while driving a Mercedes-Benz, providing full support to the driver. This ensures a particularly high level of active safety: the sedan and wagon is able to respond to the traffic situation, even if the driver won’t do it. To inform ancillary systems that a driver still has control over the E-Class, the driver needs only to hold the wheel. New steering wheel has a pad with sensors that register whether the driver holds the steering wheel, which makes use of auxiliary systems much more convenient. In the E-Class comes with Active Brake Assist, which in many situations can prevent a collision through the use of Autonomous braking. Some of the features of intelligent control can be optionally added in a package of driver assistance systems.
The new E-Class is equipped with multimedia system MBUX latest generation (Mercedes-Benz User Experience). In the basic version it has two large 10,25 inch screen, and the options are available two screens of 12.3 inches.
The electrification of the powertrain makes another important step forward with the upgrade of E-Class models. Seven models are available as plug-in hybrids (gasoline and diesel, sedan and wagon, rear – and all-wheel drive variants). Line of high-performance, maleisia and powerful petrol engines will cover the power range from 115 to 270 kW, while the range of diesel engines will be from 118 to 243 kW. The range of Mercedes-AMG for the E-Class will be presented with even more highly productive engines within the individual presentations.
New Mercedes-Benz E-Class will be available in Ukraine in June 2020. The first cars are expected in the fall of 2020.
More information about prices of new models, their order and dates of their appearance in Ukraine, are available in the official dealer network of Mercedes-Benz in Ukraine. Follow our news to be among the first to know about new products!