The Aprilia RS 660 sports bike performed well on the market, so the Italian manufacturer also released a more road-going version of the Aprilia Tuono 660.
The RS 660 went into production a little later than planned due to the coronavirus pandemic, but now the Noale plant has caught up. First deliveries of the Aprilia Tuono 660 are expected at the end of the first quarter of 2021.
In the United States, the new Aprilia Tuono 660 will cost from $ 10,499 (for other regions, it’s not difficult to estimate by calculating the percentage difference in prices of other motorcycles).
Aprilia Tuono 660 Features:
- IMU system (traction control, wheelie control)
- corner ABS
- cruise control
- led optics with DLR
- LCD dashboard
- engine braking control system
- five engine modes (3 road, 2 track)
- power of 95 HP (less than Tuono 660)
- gearbox with shorter gears than on the RS660
- Kayaba suspension
- Brembo brakes