Finally, the Swedish brand has rolled out the highly anticipated Husqvarna Norden 901 touring vehicle, first unveiled at EICMA 2019 as a concept. One would assume that the Husqvarna Norden 901 is just a rebrand of the KTM 890 Adventure, but that’s not entirely true. Husqvarna has developed their own style for the 890 platform, but technically the bikes are very similar.
For an additional $ 900 on top of the KTM price, the Husqvarna Norden 901 offers more protection and a complete Husqvarna in-house developed multimedia system.
Features of Husqvarna Norden 901 2022:
- 21/18 inch wheels
- Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR tires
- WP APEX suspension with 215 and 220 mm travel (slightly more than KTM)
- ground clearance 252 mm
- 103 hp 890 cc in-line two-cylinder engine (77 kW)
- three modes (Rain, Street, Off-Road) + optional Explore
- slipping clutch
- Corner ABS with Off-road mode
- LED optics
- 19 liter tank (400 km range)
- curb weight 217 kg
- price from $ 14,000