New PEUGEOT e-Traveller admits of no compromise, offering only the best:
- two batteries, two power reserve is a maximum of 330 km (WLTP);
- three options for the length of the body on the choice of the buyer;
- the maximum vehicle height is 1.9 m;
- nine seats.
The new product meets all the needs and requests of clients in their professional and private life. So the new PEUGEOT e-Traveller 3 version of body length, from 5 to 9 seats, Business and Business VIP configuration, designed for passenger transport and active countryside holiday.
For business or pleasure, corporate or personal travel
Version of the Shuttle designed for passenger transport in the corporate area or for business in the field of passenger transportation (taxi, transfers to and from hotels or airports) to finish Business (5 to 9 seats) and Business VIP (6 to 7 seats). Depending on the version of the rear passengers in the second and third row have independent sliding leather seats with armrests or divided in the proportions of 2/3-1/3 pull-out sofa. VIP-style hotel offering five – or four-seater cabin with independent seats, three-zone climate control, tinted Windows and panoramic glass roof.
PEUGEOT e-Traveler version Combispace in the Active and Allure trim levels offers 5 to 8 passengers. This option meets the different needs of families and lovers and sports thanks to the many seat options, sliding or removable. This flexibility allows maximum use of cabin space and enjoy the comfort of movement.
Maneuverability and controllability
The new PEUGEOT e-Traveller, easy to drive and adapts to the wants and needs of everyday life thanks to its maneuverability. The comfort and safety of a minivan is not inferior to its practicality and reliability. Depending on configuration, the novelty can be equipped with numerous driver assistance systems. Among them: adaptive cruise control with speed limiter (basic configuration), the help system when climbing a hill – Hill Start Assist, blind spot monitoring and rear view camera recognition traffic signs and control, lane traffic, monitoring driver fatigue, etc. the Management of these and other systems is via 7-inch touch screen, and details about the trip can be displayed on a high-tech projection head up display. Pleasant addition will be the option of Hands Free Access, opening and closing doors by the wave of a foot under the rear bumper.
Universal PEUGEOT e-Traveller is available in 3 versions available lengths:
- Compact (4.60 m) ;
- Standard (4.95 m);
- Long (5.30 m).
Please note that maximum vehicle height is 1.9 m, which opens a new access to any underground Parking.
Common features of different versions are comfort and space inside, available to all passengers both front and rear on the second and third rows. Passengers comfortable, no matter what the seat. New e-Traveller PEUGEOT offers the most free and comfortable accommodation of passengers and the ability to accommodate up to 9 people with Luggage compartment volume of 1,500 liters; up to 5 people with a trunk with capacity of 3000 liters, or even up to 4900 litres thanks to the removable second and third row of seats. In the cabin there are many open or closed internal compartments for storage, allowing you to place all necessary stuff.
100% electric van – new level of efficiency
The novelty is built on a versatile modular platform EMP2, which involves the use of different types of powertrains. So, van PEUGEOT e-Traveller got 100% electric drive, which is based on an electric motor with a maximum power of 100 kW and a torque of 260 Nm. Moreover, in addition to the nominal power, the electric motor can also offer a number of other benefits: max pull from the first turn, moving without noise and vibration, no gear shift and odors. And, of course, there are no CO2 emissions.
New PEUGEOT e-Traveller demonstrates quite a decent speed (in POWER):
- the maximum speed of 130 km/h;
- 0-100 km/h in 13,1 s;
- passage 1000 m from the start for a 35.8 C;
- acceleration 80-120 km/h in 12.1 s.
In addition, the electric PEUGEOT e-Traveller is one of the first PEUGEOT electric vehicles that offer one of the two batteries at the client’s option: 50 kWh 75 kWh. Depending on the size of the battery also varies with a power reserve of up to 330 km (according to the rules of a measurement cycle WLTP).
Choice drive settings adjust the intensity of the recovery
New electric PEUGEOT e-Traveller offers three driving modes, which are switched by a special selector in the cabin.
Each mode offers its own settings of operation of the electric motor:
- the “Eco” mode (the output of the electric motor 60 kW and 190 Nm) for the maximum range speed;
- “Normal” mode (the output of the electric motor 80 kW and 210 Nm) for normal daily trips;
- the mode of “Power” (the output of the electric motor 100 kW and 260 Nm) – for maximum driving dynamics and traction when fully loaded.
Also there are two options of intensity recovery (slow minivan with simultaneous recharging of the traction battery).
The driver can choose:
- regular moderate recovery weak deceleration, similar to the process of engine braking on cars with internal combustion engines;
- more intensive level of recovery selected by pressing the button “B” allows more intensively to slow the van and more efficiently store energy in the battery.
Instant recognition, visible differences: outside and inside
In accordance with the Brand concept power and sophistication of the new PEUGEOT e-Traveller maintains a strict external style Traveller model, but complements its distinctive design differences between the electric version. Salon electric van has also changed: used the original instrument panel, improved multimedia system and the Navigator, a fully redesigned Central console there is a switch called “e-Toggle” selector and mode choices drive. Also the electric car has been improved in the important things: for example, added automatic Parking brake.
- “Two-tone lion” – original logo front and back, which changes its color depending on the angle of view (included in special design package “Pack Look”);
- the flap of charging port in the left front fender;
- special trim on the radiator grille;
- the designation “e – Traveller” on the back of the body.
- a modified instrument panel that allows you to control the operation of the electric motor and the charge level of the traction battery;
- original graphics for multimedia systems, flow control/energy recovery and battery status, navigation TomTom Traffic, 3D mapping points of charging an electric vehicle;
- new switch “e-Toggle” instead of the usual lever manual/automatic;
- a selector to select drive modes (“Eco”, “Normal”, “Power”);
- the activation button Parking brake.
All versions of the new PEUGEOT e – Traveller equipped with an electric Parking brake (Parking brake with electric drive and control button) innovation for this model. This feature promotes comfort and convenience in daily operation, and also provides additional space for the driver, because the traditional hand brake lever now there.
Specializing in the transportation of people with maximum comfort, the new PEUGEOT e-Traveler completes the range of electric vehicles PEUGEOT, perfectly embodying the power of choice. Sales of the new PEUGEOT e-Traveller in Europe start in the second half of 2020.