Prepaid parking service started working in Kiev

Prepaid parking service started working in Kiev

FineAuto

A prepaid parking service has been officially launched in the capital. The first owners of the plates were the Citronelle restaurant and the Sofia business center.

This is reported by RBC-Ukraine with reference to the post of Deputy Chairman of the Kyiv City State Administration Konstantin Usov in Telegram.

Thanks to this service, drivers can pre-book a parking space, which will be assigned to the car. The price for the service is UAH 8,599 per month.

The Citronelle restaurant now has two such places for cars, at the Sofia business center – 6 places. There used to be cones installed there without permission.

“Now the city has collected them and offered the business an official agreement on booking parking spaces using an official city sign and transparent payment,” the message says.

40% of the parking space can be booked. The remaining 60% are always publicly available.

Usov also noted that honest cooperation between business and the city can be checked using a QR code. There is a contract of the counterparty with the responsible utility company “Kyivtransparkservice” and data on who signed up for the parking space, how much, for what period, and how much the city budget receives for it.

Add your comment

Your email address will not be published.