The official presentation of the updated Renault ZOE 2020 will take place only next week, but the network has already appeared the image of a successor to one of the most popular electric vehicles in Europe.
As expected, drastic visual changes, the electric car will not get, will be more slight facelift, which will retain the familiar image of the electric car.
However external changes is not important, main that the electric car will receive significant technical enhancements, which we wrote earlier, with the exception of information that ZOE 2020 will receive battery with a capacity of 52 to 54 kWh.
The most interesting changes, known before the premiere:
- Electric motor power: 100 kW
- Battery capacity: 52-54 kWh
- Cruising range: 400 km (WLTP)
- DC fast charging: 50 kW (using the CCS Combo 2)
- On-Board charger AC: 22 kW
- Interior: The Analogue Of The Renault Clio
- Optics: Led headlights as standard
- Brakes: Rear disc
- Security and cruise control: AEB and adaptive cruise control