It is difficult to call it a new motorcycle, as the Honda CB1000R 2021 has received improvements here and there, but nothing global. The Japanese improved the weak points of the popular bike, and also adapted it for Euro5.
For starters, the Honda CB1000R 2021 received a new body kit, made in a more aggressive style. Second, the motorcycle is equipped with an upgraded 999-CC 4-cylinder engine, which produces 143 HP of power. The improved engine is not only Euro5 compliant, but also slightly more powerful than the Euro4 version. A peak torque of 104 Nm is available at 8250 rpm. Honda claims that the only major change to the engine is the new fuel system software.
Other features of Honda CB1000R 2021:
- new color LCD display unit
- three working modes
- three engine braking modes
- three modes of traction control operation (plus you can disable them)
- ABS? USB connector
- Honda Smartphone Voice Control package (HSVC)
- вилка Showa Separate Function Fork Big Piston (SFF-BP)
- shock absorber Showa with preload and rebound adjustment
- 310 mm front brake discs
- 256-mm brake disc at the rear
- curb weight 212 kg