Centers sales of automotive and agricultural machinery trading network AIS resumed work in standard mode without restrictions on visits, the inspection of vehicles, carrying out test drives and paperwork.
The company offers passenger cars (both new and pre-owned), commercial and freight transport, buses, tractors. The list of offered brands one of the widest on the market: Citroen, FAW, Ravon, Chevrolet, Hyundai, KIA, VW, Honda, MAZ, UAZ, GAZ, Jordan, KrASZ, etc..
In connection with applicable national regime of quarantine in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation visitors must observe the following rules for visiting a Mall/showroom/office:
- To be in a protective mask.
- Use of disposable gloves to be offered to employees.
- The number of visitors is limited to 1 person per 10 sq metres.
- Use of disinfectants.
- To keep the distance between people is not less than 1.5 meters.
Also, buyers have the opportunity to use additional remote services:
- to get a consultation in any of the following formats: phone, Viber, Telegram, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger;
- get video consultation and video review cars online;
- to place an order and Contracting for the purchase of a car / bus / tractor by phone or email.
To ensure maximum safety of employees and customers who are in the centers of AIS, the company had taken the necessary security measures:
- regular disinfection and airing of rooms;
- the arrangement of the common areas with disinfectant;
- observance of a safe distance during communication;
- monitoring the health of employees and their compliance with hygienic recommendations.
Network stations AIS also operates according to the schedule without restrictions on the delivery and drop off cars, but compliance with the quarantine rules and requirements.
More information about the possibilities of purchasing new cars on the website www.ais.ua, pre-owned on the website www.autotrade.com.ua or phone free information line 0800500205.
Details: Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine №211 from 11.03.2020 year (with changes and additions) and No. 215 of 16.03.2020 years, the Law of Ukraine “On amendments to some legislative acts of Ukraine aimed at prevention of emergence and spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19)”.