The organization Consumer Reports has published its latest rating of the quality of the cars. The Americans called the best cars 2020 worth up to 55 thousand dollars.
It is noteworthy that this time machine is divided not only by class but also by price range. Previously Consumer Reports also were divided into premium and secondary.
Best cars 2020, according to Consumer Reports:
- Compact car – Toyota Corolla;
- Compact crossover Subaru Forester;
- Hybrids – The Toyota Prius;
- Midsize car – Subaru Legacy.
Cost $35-45 thousand:
- Full-size car – Toyota Avalon
- Full-size crossovers – KIA Telluride;
- Pickup Trucks – Honda Ridgeline.
Cost $45-55 thousand:
- Midsize crossover – Lexus RX;
- Sports Car – Toyota Supra;
- Electric Cars – Tesla Model 3.