The world has many startups and companies involved in the development of electric motorcycles. One of them is Urbet. The company makes electric scooters, while the Ego is the first motorcycle company.
It appears the bike may look familiar. Indeed, Urbet Ego is very similar to the electric Rumble presented a few years ago.
Despite the same appearance, characteristics are different. The Chinese manufacturer plans to release Urbet Ego for different companies that will stylize the bike and to sell under its own brand anywhere in the world.
- wheel motor power 3 kW
- 72V battery 42 Ah
- recharge from 0 to 100% is 7 hours
- the power reserve of 120 km
- a maximum speed of 90 km/h
- pendular suspension on both sides
- price manufacturer 2 727 €