The official importer of Porsche begins selling the first electric sports car Porsche Taycan. After a successful world premiere on 4 September 2019 Porsche Taycan has already gained popularity in many countries: the pre-orders for the model exceeded the number of 20,000.
New Taycan embodies the electric element and the character of a true Porsche. Taycan the word is of Turkic origin and roughly translates as “soul energetic young stallion”. The idea of the power of the spirit, of freedom and power became a challenge for the Porsche engineers to create the first electric sports car with soul.
The first models of a new series of steel Taycan Taycan Turbo S and Turbo, which are at the forefront of electromobility Porsche. This is the most powerful production model of all car manufacturer of sports cars.
The declared value of the Porsche in picking Taycan Taycan Taycan Turbo S and Turbo. The cost of electric cars in the picking and Taycan Taycan S will be announced in October 2019.
|Taycan Turbo||3 766 100|
|Taycan Turbo S||4 570 200|
Main technical characteristics:
- The maximum speed of the two-wheel drive models Porsche Taycan is 260 km/h.
- The acceleration from 0 to 100 km/h for the model Taycan Turbo happens in 3.2 seconds, and for Taycan Turbo S – 2.8 seconds.
- The flagship version of the Porsche Turbo S Taycan can produce up to 560 kW (761 HP) of power, combined with Launch Control function, while Taycan Porsche Turbo can produce up to 500 kW (680 HP).
- Combined consumption of electricity for Taycan Turbo is 26,0 kWh/100 km for Taycan Turbo S and 26.9 kWh/100 km.
- The reserve Taycan Porsche Turbo S is up to 412 km, while the Porsche Turbo Taycan – up to 450 km (according to WLTP).
- The two Luggage compartment: capacity of the front Luggage compartment is 81 liter, and the rear – 336 liters.
For the first time in the Porsche Taycan presented interior with ecological materials. All interior parts are made of innovative recycled materials, just like eco-friendly concept electric sports car. Additional leg room for rear seat passengers is actually a niche in the battery installed in the floor. It provides comfortable accommodation for rear passengers and also provides a low ground clearance of the car, typical of sports cars.
The battery charging time from 5% to 80% is 22.5 minutes in ideal conditions and the maximum level of energy consumption for charging is 270 kW. Drivers Porsche Taycan will be able to conveniently charge their cars at home from the mains AC power up to 11 kW.
Today 57 signed preliminary contracts on Porsche Taycan in Ukraine. Interest in the model increases the growth of social consciousness and innovation that brings the era of electrification. And also demonstrates the passion of Porsche enthusiasts an impressive design, exceptional performance dynamics and perfection of execution of every detail of the new Taycan.