The Verkhovna Rada is going to have a big sale of motor vehicles, which is listed on the balance subordinated to carpool. The relevant draft resolution in Parliament was made the head of the Subcommittee on the organization of work of the Parliament Pavlo Kyshkar, reports UBR.
In the explanatory note to the document it specifies that the listed 25 names are hardly used by BP staff. Moreover, in the past year for their transportation needs purchased 7 brand-new Toyota Camry is a 2.5.
Besides, he adds, their operation too costly. Oblige and offers to carpool to implement outdated equipment in compliance with the requirements of the law. That is – at the auction.
The list includes:
- 5 buses Bus LAZ 4207 (2005-2006 model years).
- 3 tanker trucks-“polivalki” ZIL (1985-1988 G. V.).
- Van Chevrolet Sport Van-4 (1995).
- Car Volkswagen Phaeton (2004).
- The Heated Van Peugeot Boxer (1995).
- 7 car Opel Omega (2004).
- 2 auto’s the Mercedes-S600 Веnz (1998).
- 2 car Skoda Oktavia (2001 and 2005).
- Tanker KAMAZ (1996).
- Dump Truck KAMAZ (1992).
- Tavria “cake” (2006).
The document notes that the sale will allow you to save money (how much – the author of the document does not specify), which is now the depot spends on the maintenance of old cars. However, taxpayers should not deceive ourselves: the released money for the purchase of new equipment for parliamentarians.