The Bologna plant has announced the updated Ducati Panigale V4 2022 superbike. Italian engineers have made a series of improvements, all aimed at unleashing the bike’s full potential, making it more comfortable and easier to handle, faster on the track.
Visually, the Ducati Panigale V4 2022 differs from its predecessor only in fenders, which are smaller, but provide the same downforce (30 kg at 270 km / h). The lower spoiler also features a pair of air ducts that are designed for better cooling. Due to this, it was possible to increase the power of the Desmosedici Stradale V4 to 213 hp. and torque up to 123.65 Nm.
The gearbox was also slightly modernized. The first, second and sixth gears were made longer. The top speed is therefore increased by 5 km / h. A new motor calibration takes place. The intake ports are 18 percent larger.
Replacing the stock exhaust with an Akrapovic increased the peak power to 225 hp and also reduced the overall weight of the motorcycle by 5 kg. In stock, the bike weighs 195.5 kg.
- 5mm more suspension travel at the front to 125mm (to improve front wheel feel and cornering handling)
- the swing angle of the pendulum has been raised by 4 mm
- modified body kit and saddle
- new shape of the fuel tank
- redesigned 5 ” LCD tidy with two LED switches
- 6-axis IMU system: corner ABS, traction control, slide control, wheelie control, engine braking control, quickshifter
- starting at $ 29,995 (S version) or $ 23,295 (standard)