The Yamaha YZF-R6 returns as a 2022 model, but for track use only.
The new Yamaha YZF-R6 GYTR 2022 motorcycle is not burdened with road certification requirements, as it is intended only for the track. Inspired by the Yamaha World Supersport Championship bike, the YZF-R6 GYTR is available to riders and track day fans in the US (for other regions, check with dealers). The motorcycle is supplied in white, which is suitable for further painting and applying sponsor logos.
Features of Yamaha YZF-R6 GYTR 2022:
- Akrapovic Full Race exhaust system
- GYTR ECU control unit
- chain GYTR R-Series 520 15/46
- reinforced brake hoses
- plug GYTR ABS Emulator for the control unit so that the brains do not go crazy because the ABS is disabled
- aluminum brake lever guard
- GYTR racing saddle
- GYTR tank cap
- from $ 18,399
- power 117 HP at 14,500 rpm
- torque 68 Nm @ 10,500 rpm